From: Pablo Coronel <pcorone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Feb 12, 2004 7:07 PM
To:
	List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: COPAL #1 dimensions

Hi all,
got a couple of lenses in good condition, they belonged into a Polaroid MP4
camera and are screw mount for Copal #1 shutter.
I'd like to adapt them to be used as enlarging lenses, (Leica 39mm) and was
wondering if anybody knows the dimensions of the copal screw mount (seems
to be 40mm) and if there's any adaptor from copal -> Leica ?

Thanks

Pablo Coronel
Ph.D. Candidate
Food Science Department