OT - Re: Road trip

---Original message/Ðñùôüôõðï ìÞíõìá---
From/Áðü: "John Mason" profmason@xxxxxxxxx
Date/Çìåñ: 12-Öåâ-2004, 7:31 ìì
Subject/ÈÝìá: Re: Road trip

>Bobby, proceed directly to Jim Neely's Interstate
>Bar-B-Que, 2265 S. 3rd St., Memphis, TN.  Right off
>the freeway; easy to find.  I've driven 400 miles out
>of my way just to eat those ribs.  I'm not kidding.
>
><http://www.jimneelysinterstatebarbecue.com/>
>
><http://www.cnn.com/TRAVEL/PURSUITS/FOOD/9910/barbecue.ap/>

JOHN  I HATE YOU
last night i attended a failed traditional "first day of the carnival" baked meat dinner, and now this? to a pork ribbs fan? don't you feel sorry for my mother that will have to compensate me BBQ me some?
MERCY
kostas

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr Website ìå ÁóöáëÝò Controlpanel áðü 6 Euro êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò!