Re: Gallery Impressions

Greg!
Where were you all these days?
Thanks for your comments on my gallery image. Indeed, it was very calm. No
birds, no wind, lake water was not moving at all. All the snow around also
muffled any sound that may have been there. It was as if time stood still. I
appreciate your openness in saying that the copyright label is distracting,
and it is true. Pl. also forgive my image next week, which is also submitted
with that label. I will try to modify my small Photoshop action. :)
achal

> Achal Pashine (Tufa island, South shore of Mono Lake) - The serenity is
overpowering. Viewing this image as I type makes the sound of the keys seem
deafening. I really like the contrast in form between the rocks and the
wispy clouds above and behind them. Beautiful scene. Beautiful color. Simple
border but the drop shadow on your name seems to draw attention away from
the image because it's nearer me than the image. I would prefer no shadow.