Re: Gallery Impressions

Gregory-
Thanks for the comment. The white spec above her eye is actually a dust spot
on my pathetic scanner. The dust is on the inside of the scanner, and we would
have a hard time taking it apart and trying to put it back together. The
white spot is not on the print or the neg. As far as the light, the light came
through the ceiling above and bounced off the dirt onto her face. I can
understand your not liking it, but I like that kind of light. The light was quite
beautiful, especially in a building that looked like it was something out of a war
zone.

Leslie

<< Leslie Spurlock (Schoolgirl) - Beautiful look on her face. I'm not a fan
of the low light angle and I seem to see that lighting a lot lately. The
complex catch lights drew me to her eyes and then I noticed the white speck above
her right eye and now that draws my attention like a beacon. Too bad you would
never clone something out of an image because it doesn't look like it was
actually on her face.