RE: Gallery review

Good for you LS.

The images which stand out in my mind as most outstanding have
not had Plastic or Cosmetic Surgery.

Which images will influence the photographers 50 years from now.....

-BB

 << A pro knows that in this digital age distractions can disappear later
  and filling the frame just requires a bit more "focal length
  multiplication factor".

 <That's true, but since I don't do any manipulation of my images, I
guess it
 will just have to remain flawed.
 Leslie Spurlock
 http://americanphotojournalist.com/member.php?user=lscotthpht