Re: PF Exhibits on 01-31-04 - Emily

Emily-
His work is absolutely stunning! Some of the best pj stuff I have seen in
awhile. I look at all of the competition stuff like POY, NPPA, World Press
Photog. and many others. But, I don't think I have looked at Erik's stuff before.
Thanks for the website! It just shows what a long way I have to go, but I think
a lot of the working pj's should look up to him.

Leslie Spurlock
http://americanphotojournalist.com/member.php?user=lscotthpht
214-361-5152
888-381-0854