Re: PF Exhibits on 01-31-04

Emily-
Thanks for the info. I actually usually show eyes, but I wanted to go for
something a little different as on this week's shot. I guess I just didn't
realize that showing the girls hair clips (like last week) would be considered a
technical or compositional flaw. I was trying to show her eyes, and there was no
way to do this without also showing her hair clips. I will remember about the
chin, however. By the way, how do you feel about the shot that is up right
now, other than the fact that it is not showing her eyes? This is all good
feedback, and I appreciate it even though I kind of sound like I am defending myself.

<< As a general rule the ones that win prizes are the ones without
 compositional or technical flaws in the central area.

 And, generally, the ones that win prizes are the ones that show eyes.