Re: My new web site - at last...

I agree with Emily about the names of the categories.
I have another suggestion. You could remove the header from the lager photo
when it is being viewed, perhaps enabling the viewer to see the whole photo
without having to scroll. This could be my problem only...I don't know.

The photos are wonderful. I like two shots of bicycles and two shots of snow
in particular.\

Scot