Re: HI

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:

Beee carefull,
I got several virus files with attachments this morning: test, hi, hello, server report, error, and some others. I wouldn't open ANY attachments for a while.

And get rid of Windoze. It's much too vulnerable for you to be spending your precious time on this sort of junk.

I'm on a Mac G3 OS 9.0.? I've received two rejected mail notices related to this virus, the last one stating specifically that the rejected email, which I did not send but was attributed to my web site email address, was rejected because it contained a virus attachment. The recipient was someone in Japan. Luckily s/he never got it.

Peace!
Sidney