Re: Unbelievable! I need advertising help!

when your business was published in the yellow pages with the wrong number, was it a working number?

If so, did you call the listed number often and tell them what had happened so that they might refer your new number to callers looking for you? If it was not a working number did you request that number from the phone company? You could answer it or have it forwarded to your present number.
In the case of any of these things happening it might be the case that your ad in yellow pages last year did nothing at all for you anyway.