Re: Unbelievable! I need advertising help!

In a message dated 1/17/04 11:07:27 AM Central Standard Time,
shy_mel_photo@xxxxxxxx writes:

<<
 Now my question:   How do I advertise my business for this year?

I have done all of my marketing for my photo tour company via the internet.
Some of that advertising has cost me money, but some of it is free. Now, due to
my internet marketing, I have magazines like Outside Magazine as well as
newspapers calling me and doing interviews for articles that they are publishing.
So, I am getting national/international advertising for free via the articles.
I also have people contacting me to find out if they can put my website info.
on their website. I started out having to pay around $1000 for the initial
web advertising, now I only have to continue with a couple of paid for ads which
run me around $500/year. Not a bad deal. Also, keep in mind that I did not
start out as a web advertising guru. I just put a lot of effort into it and it
is now paying off.

Leslie Spurlock
Leslie Scott Photography and Tours
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com