Re: Kodak pro film

On Thursday, January 15, 2004, at 03:49 AM, andrew fildes wrote:

..........So, how many of the pros on this list are using mostly didge these days for paying work or are worried about supplies of their favorite film in 220?
AndrewF

Andrew,

I shoot mostly products, flat artwork for fine art reproduction, and general commercial work. For the last 2 years I have used digital (Fuji S2 & Dicomed 4x5 scanning back) for approximately 90% of the work. For the rest it's 120/220 and 4x5 film...some 35mm. Film is B/W and E-6. I stopped using C-41 about a year ago. And no, I'm not worried about my films of choice being discontinued. I'm sure they or similar improved films will be around for some time yet........at least by the time I go to the "Big Darkroom In The Sky".

Dave