Re: gallery review Jan 14th 2004

At 07:42 PM 1/13/2004, Jim Davis Nature Photography wrote:
This would be a masterpiece if the front of the building were not
clipped so tight.

I agree that it's a bit tight. I have to go back sometime and see if there's more room. The problem is that I rarely get such a nice sky in that area.

Can you take it out of the slide mount and get that
little bit extra?

I need a bit of help finding the slide mount. It's all-digital :-)

Where do you find such scenes?

I think they find me. I've never been quite sure why I know where all these places are.

Jeff Spirer
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/
Surfaces and Marks: http://www.withoutgrass.com