Re: gallery review Jan 14th 2004

In a message dated 1/13/04 9:45:54 PM Central Standard Time,
JBDavis@hkg.odn.ne.jp writes:

<< Leslie Spurlock
 Haitian street kid

 Excellent photojournalism. Personally, I don't have what it takes for
 this type of photography. I guess I'm too shy. Try not to cut off a
 head like this though next time :-)

Jim-
Thanks so much. Photojournalism is my passion, but this is my first attempt
at it. I have decided this year to go full force into it and not do anymore
travel photography. They tend to cut off heads a lot in photojurnalism, but it is
really hard to do it correctly. I am still working at it. Sometimes it works,
and sometimes it doesn't.

Leslie Spurlock
Leslie Scott Photography and Tours
http://www.lesliescottphotography.com