Re: Thoughts about PF List Exhibits 01-03-04

At 10:33 AM 1/10/2004, Gregory Stempel wrote:
I was wondering how other kept track of their submissions. I started a
directory and made small thumbnails of my submissions, but started it late.

I submit in more or less chronological order, this keeps it pretty easy. All I have to do is look in my last email to the posting address and I can tell where I'm at in my image files.

Jeff Spire
Photos: http://www.spirer.com
One People: http://www.onepeople.com/
Surfaces and Marks: http://www.withoutgrass.co