Re: Thoughts about PF List Exhibits 01-03-04

You are right, Bob. It was shown before. I didn't remember this, however,
until it was on its way to the gallery. I apologize for the repitition.

I must confess that I, too, was guilty of this egregious sin a couple weeks ago with my submission of my girlfriend's profile portrait.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!

John

Bio & links to Sophia Loren/Maria Connection
http://www.palcewski.com/JP