Enlargement Factor - times?

Hi all,
A long long time ago, when I was learning to work on the darkroom I had a GEVAERT manual that was my bible to learn and in it there was this spiffy table of the relative exposure times for different enlargements. If I remember correctly this relative times were based on the size of the diagonal of the enlargement. So a print exposed for 10s in a 5x7 paper can be exposed correctly in a 8x10 or 11x14 paper just by using a factor (10 x factor) and so forth.

Anyone knows where can I find such table again?

Pablo Coronel R.

pcorone@unity.ncsu.edu
http://www4.ncsu.edu/~pcorone