I'm back!

Just a heads up.  I have just returned to Cairo from my adventures in Jordan and the Sinai Peninsula (I like to go to Dahab for a little R&R).  Petra was mind blowing, Wadi Rum was good too.  Hopefully, the pictures from ma Mamiya will do the colors of Petra just and I wish to get those on the web page as soon as I can.  Lately, with an 8x10, I reduce the image size to about 512x384 pixels (but it translates it to another large size anyway when i adjust the resolution to 600dpi)...then, in Imageready, i make a final image size adjustment to actually make it 512x~390...look at my 35mm pics on the web site to see the results...is there something I could do to get a little better resolution?  I think the pics are coming out fine...anyone have some feedback?

Enjoy...Trevor

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now