Re: PF Gallery: The Prisoner Revealed.

> Very Nasty Spiders are Horrid.  Like other humans, I have a natural
fear of
> achranids.  The cross-eyed images are too far apart for me

1) Use PhotoShop: put a rectangular marqueeeee  around one of them
then use the nudge tool to bring them closer together.
2) Separation is interesting. Normally I find people put them too
close: I like to have a clear space to form the third image in.  For
this shot (macro) I need  to be about 1 foot from the screen to make
it work - correct viewing distance?

>>as I can usually  do it and I don't have the filters to hand.
Get  some sweet wrappers ;o)  Good excuse to buy sweeties anyway.

I was meaning to say: my preference is Lee 139 Primary green right eye
and Lee 182 Light red for the left.

> Pity....  I'd REALLY love to see it in 3D.... UUURGH!
My cat likes this sort of spider: she's often seen eating them!

Bob