Re: PF Gallery: The Prisoner Revealed.

At 09:29 PM 1/2/04 +0000, you wrote:

> Very Nasty Spiders are Horrid.  Like other humans, I have a natural
fear of
> achranids.  The cross-eyed images are too far apart for me

1) Use PhotoShop: put a rectangular marqueeeee  around one of them
then use the nudge tool to bring them closer together.
2) Separation is interesting. Normally I find people put them too
close: I like to have a clear space to form the third image in.  For
this shot (macro) I need  to be about 1 foot from the screen to make
it work - correct viewing distance?

Bob,

Your spidey worked fine for me with the cross-eye method - even wearing bi-focals. Some people can't do it because they need to tilt their heads a little and relax their eyes. Had a great time recently visiting with Darryl Jones in Indianapolis, a master stereo shooter. He uses a pair of synched Hasselblads. What do you know about synching a pair of cheap digital cams for web pics?

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING