Seasons Greetings to all!

Greetings to all PhotoForum members!

May the Great Presence hold us safely in Its Hand.

May we remain healthy and, in the midst of all the uncertainty, may we
experience moments of happiness.  And above all, may we always take the time
to tell our loved ones how much it is that we love them.

And a very special thanks to Andy and his team for relentlessly continuing
to make the PF happen after all these years!

Best regards to all,

Guy Glorieux
In the white snows of Montreal, Canada