A Greeting of the Season

thus it was written:
Please cool it as they would say in the 60's if y'all remember that far
back. C'mon! lighten up!
arrrrrggggghhhhhh,
andy

   You are quite right in this assesment Andy. When my character is
impugned and my motives misunderstood and misrepresented, I have a
tendency to respond in kind. This is a character defect which I
shall endeavour to work on and for which I profoundly appologize.

   In the spirit of the Season and since I do not have a Christmas photo
to post, I offer a poem I wrote this morning for my grandchildren partly
inspired by the fact that it's snowing here in Chicago and partly
inspired by Emily's snowbound creche picture.

                        The Snowflake

Millenia ago
A Snowflake was born
It had long ceased to grow
And from its parent cloud it was shorn

It drifted towards Earth
Taking its time
Towards another Birth
Meaningful and Sublime

It landed softly and squarely
On the newborn Babe?s tongue
Causing His first laugh so merrily
Like Angel?s bells that had rung

Thus a Father?s gift
To his Only Son
His little Heart to lift
And our Salvation had begun

   Wishing all a Peaceful and Joyous Holiday

Jim
Baja Oregon