Re: Review of gallery for 12-20-03

This was an unintended shot actually.
I was loading my camera @ Muir Woods when and this is the "blank" shot you take when loading. It should be a redwood log that was on my feet

The exposure was OK, even though the black portion is very hard to look any detail into.
I had it somehow in focus and the result was quite dramatic.... just thought it would be fun to share

PS. I uploaded the full scanned image @ www4.ncsu.edu/~pcorone/images/woodscape.tif (1.0 MB)
as per rand request