holiday

Hey gang,

Unfortunately, I'm going to miss about two weeks of commentary from the list as I have to temporarily suspend my participation.  The last time I went on holiday and didn't check my email for four days, I was astonished at the mountain of emails I had to dig through.  I'm off to Joradn for the winter holidays.  Me and ma-Mamiya will be in Petra most definately.  As for some travel items, I've added some 35mm stuff to my little site, check it out, send me a personal email if you have any comments or input.  Most of the 35mm are from the Siwa Oasis and Alexandria.  Hopefully, in the month after I get back from Jordan I'll have the chance to post some of my results.

Enjoy...Trevor Cunningham

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now