10D ISO test online

quicky 10D ISO test now online. I was surprised at the result.

http://jimdavis.oberro.com/html/isotest.html

I love NetobjectsFusion 7.5 for putting together a webpage and for
ease of putting up a quick page like this. Estimated time was about 5
minutes from opening the program to having it actually on the server.
Of course this page didn't need much arranging or text entry, but
still, gotta love that kind of speed.

I guess Neatimage really might be useful, even at ISO 100, if one
wanted to totally remove noise in some cases.

Jim Davis
- checkout the Motorcycle Headlight Relay Kit at:
http://jimdavis.oberro.com/html/bike_acc_.html