RE: C. Burkett URL (digital cameras)

At 07:12 PM 12/15/03 +0000, you wrote:
Electronic photography is in its infancy.  Come back in 10 years and we can
have another look.

I disposed of my film cameras in 2000 and now have two digital electronic
cameras.

What I spent on hardware I saved on film.

Chris.
http://www.chrisspages.co.uk

Chris,

In ten years the cameras you disposed of may be worth more than your present digital cameras and will still take better pictures. That's progress. :-)

AZ who's asked Santa for a digital camera.

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING
http://www.panoramacamera.us