RE: Seeking image management software recommendations

I have very good experience with ThumbPlus 5.
I burn my images on CD's label each with different name.
TP5 hold the CD info including the thumbnails available at all times.
Very powerfull, very easy to use.
If U have more questions please ask.

Pini
Pini Vollach
http://www.pinimage.com

Fellow listmembers:
I'd appreciate any comments you might have on your experience with the
various image management software programs available.
--
        Jack Klasey