Re: OT: What instruments do photographers play?

k wrote:

>I'll go first - I played the trumpet family before
>progressing to the french horn which I played for 11
>years, though I had to stop and there's always been a

>part of me that misses playing.

I've known for years that you're charming, witty, and
intelligent, k.  Nice to learn that you're
devastatingly handsome, as well.  All French hornists
are--each and every one of us.

Listen to that part of you that misses the horn.  I
came back to playing a decade after leaving music
school.  One of the best moves I ever made.  I earn
enough every a year to pay for a new toy or two (one
musical=two lenses), my hair's stopped turning grey,
and traffic lights turn green whenever I approach.

Besides, musicians make for good pics.  These are from
a musical I did last summer (most shots from my seat
in the orchestra):

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=337548

--John

=====