Re: What does everyone use?(thanks Chris)

At 09:40 AM 12/4/03 -0500, you wrote:
WOW! So are you saying that regular 35mm negatives can be scanned on a
flatbed scanner? Something else I never knew. Thanks, Chris.
Shyrell
http://yadtel.net/~jmelara
On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 20:50:30 +0000 Chris <nimbo@ukonline.co.uk> writes:
  I also  have a
> flatbed scanner.  It is an Epson Perfection 2450 Photo.  This can be
> used
> for negs and slides and when I had my mf kit I used it to scan the
> films.
> Chris.
> http://www.chrisspages.co.uk

Shyrell,

Take a look here for lots of info RE Epson flat-bed/film scanner:
http://www.panoramacamera.us/m_2450test.html

A newer model is due in the US after the first of the year - it may already be in your area. BTW used 2400 and 3200 prices will drop a lot. There is a $100 rebate now.

AZ

Build a Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book, 2nd ed.
NOW SHIPPING