Re: OT: What instruments do photographers play? was :what music do photographers listen to?

Title: Re: OT: What instruments do photographers play? was :what music do photographers listen to?
Hi all,

I graduated Berklee College of Music with a degree in Piano and Film Scoring. I mentioned before that I listen to and collect Soundtracks, Classical, also Jazz, Pop, Folk. I have been playing piano for about 20 years and always had an interest in photography and cinematography. Starting in 1997 I started landscape photography and purchase my first camera, a Nikon FM2n. One of the reasons I started landscapes was because I was fascinated with Comet Hale-Bopp. I took many photos of this. It really inspired me.

Steve

BUCKO  PRODUCTIONS
Specializing in images from New England, Travel Photography,
Fine art photographic prints and note cards
http://www.buckoproductions.com
(always in-progress)