Re: OT: What instruments do photographers play? was :what music do photographers listen to?

----- Original Message -----
*From:* "Emily L. Ferguson"

A few weekends ago the local Lutheran church had an open sing of a
Bach cantata. We spent four hours being coached by a visiting
English conductor. Then we went out for supper and came back and
performed the cantata. Hadn't read music in 8-10 years. Survived.

Emily,

That sounds like it was really interesting, and enjoyable. Today, we think of Bach as being a little staid at times, but he really was a rule-bender of his day. Some think he'd be a jazz composer if he were alive today.

Stephen
--
This email was brought to you by GNS2000.COM using http://popmail.gns2000.com