Re: OT: what music do photographers listen to?

well, since i started it here is my turn....

first let me say i am impressed by the response and the quality of the music this group listens to...(a lot of classical and jazz)

here is he list:
1. San Fransisco 60's acid rock (jeeferson airplane, gratefull dead, etc)
2. 70s art rock bands ( jethro tull, manfrd mann, moody blues, barclay james harvest)
3. some blues ( JLHooker, BBKing, chicago) and jazz
4. some country music
5. art greek music ( both the western/european influenced and the middle east influenced one)
6. my latest fancy are the Seattle/Boston rock bands (walkabouts, transmissionary 6, willard grant conspiracy, etc) and the Nordic rock scene (madrugada, midnight choir, white birch, st.thomas)
7. and you must check out the Tindersticks sound!!

hey i have become a rock concert photographer mostly!!!!

enjoy the music trip, kostas

so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography

http://www.mailbox.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå äùñåÜí ôï ìïíáäéêü óáò e-mail.
http://www.thesuperweb.gr ÁðïêôÞóôå ôï äéêü óáò web site êáé äþñï ôï domain óáò ìüíï ìå 6 Euro!