RE: OT: what music do photographers listen to?

In the darkroom I like to listen to the sweet sound of ventilation fans. That predictable, constant, white noise is music to my ears. Out in the field I prefer wind and crickets. While unpredictable in the short run, from a broader perspective they are quite predictable. Monotony is what thrills me over and over and over and over .....

Greg