RE: PF Galleries on 11/29/03

My Comments

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated 29 Nov. 03.
Authors
with work now on display at  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

               Per Ofverbeck - Hammarlunda
	I cannot recognise anything here, except that it is like an old Spanish
farm.
               Pini Vollach -
	Looks like something from the second world war with modern graffiti.  Not a
pretty sight.
               Christopher Strevens - Junction Near Clapham Junction
	My Image....  A street scene in Clapham, London.
               Emily L. Ferguson - Tatoosh
	Looks like you had a worthwhile hike.  Spectacular.
               Achal Pashine - Golden Gate, SF
	Never having seen this wonder I can only speculate on its size, distance
and height.
               WRGill - Sunset at Pescadero Point, Pebble Beach, CA
	Nice sunset, most other days will be similar at that time of year.
Touristy shot, good for brochure plus pretty girl walking with her pretty
boy.
               Scott Thurmond - Blue Morpho (morpho didius)
	Fair record shot.  Looks like specimen case.  Did you collect it?
               Bob Talbot - Evidence
	Not sure what this means.  A smoker has passed by and walked over by gull.
               Laurenz Bobke -
	Very nice shot of the sun light on a mountain
               Shawna Hanel - Blue Dot Center
	Not sure I get it, but it seems to be about pollution.  Nice site you have
with lots of philosophy.
               Jim Davis - Is This the Matrix?
	No its a duck washing his face.
               Veli Cigirgan - Looking out...
	Except that she is not looking out but looking in.  The inside could have
been brightened with Photoshop levels.  Might improve the shot.

Chris.
http://www.chrisspages.co.uk