RE: PF Galleries on 11/29/03

In PhotoForum's Series gallery (link on the main exhibit site) Rich Mason
has
the SECOND part of a new series under the title of "Red, White and Blue".

	The red white and blue is used in several flags, I remember the childish
chant "Red White and Blue - Shan't speak to you!".  Not sure what it means.
It shows our common enthusiasm for flags of our nation, in my case Britain.
However the Union Jack (flag) is not allowed to be shown here except on
occasions that the Queen orders and is intended to "show our colours".  So
we don't have many flag icons over here.

The sequence shows how proud the Americans are to be American.

I like it...

Chris.
http://www.chrisspages.co.uk