Re: PF Galleries on 11/22/03

WRGill@aol.com wrote/replied to:

>This is for AZ only.

Screw that - you wanna email him personally - learn how to do that.

>"Teaching" was meant to be "Suggesting," this happens with someone of my age.
>Sorry for the misunderstanding. None of what I said was intended to offend
>anyone, in fact if you haven't already deleted my opening remark on the review,
>I stated this simple fact.

So you think some people just don't want to accept your 'suggestions'
then? Look, Mr. 'Suggestor', some people are listening to what you say
but have their own thoughts. Nobody has to accept what you 'suggest'.
Like we say, thanks for the thoughts. Stop getting your underwear in a
knot if everyone doesn't take every one of your suggestions and agree
with them.

And here's some advice. Think long and hard about your wording before
posting. Or don't post at all. Or take your mistakes like a man and
say you're sorry.

Jim Davis
- checkout the Motorcycle Headlight Relay Kit at:
http://jimdavis.oberro.com/html/bike_acc_.html