Re: PF Galleries on 11/22/03

This is for AZ only.
"Teaching" was meant to be "Suggesting," this happens with someone of my age. Sorry for the misunderstanding. None of what I said was intended to offend anyone, in fact if you haven't already deleted my opening remark on the review, I stated this simple fact.

I had no idea that I was in the Forum with "Jesus Christ",
Jesus, knows that I'm not perfect, I wish I was at time's, and I wish I still had the correct words to answer Jesus.

I wonder if Jesus would accept "Hail Mary's" from me?

WRGill, Carmel, CA