not a single good word gallery review

hi all! some time ago i noted that a gallery review with all the good commnets purposefully left out would be coming from me...

so here it goes:

Trevor Cunningham - Take it all while you can
had there was more seperation between the head horse and the pyramid...

Greg Fraser - Lunch
had there was a bot more DOF in front...

Shawna Hanel - Creation
had the pole being smaller...

Per Ofverbeck - Last Supper
had the plates been whiter...

Pini Vollach - Windows to Estonia
had the in between windows wall being narrower, and the lanscape wider...

Jose Luis Vasconcellos - Rock, earth, life
"no nagging words" sign here

Dan Mitchell - Denver Windmill
had the foreground tree being more to the left...

Emily L. Ferguson - on the water surface
had there was more room for the leaf at the right side...

Jim Davis -Peaceful Panning
"no nagging words" sign here

Veli Cigirgan
"no nagging words" sign here

Bob Talbot - Whodunit
did you did it? :-00000 what is the background surface?

======== "cannot avoid the good words" section =============

Jeff Spirer - Alcatraz
that towering of the building...brings my fear of looking upwards to docked ships out again
impressive and scary for me...

end of comments....

So....for all of you that have read so far, these were actually what i would wish for had i taken the shots myself... interesting and versatile gallery this week!

cheers, kostas

so... no matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography