Re: not a single good word gallery review

Kostas

Thanks for the review.  A novel way of presenting it ;o)

>Bob Talbot - Whodunit
>did you did it? :-00000
No, I never set out to harm even insects just for a photo.  I guess I might kill a few just by walking in the garden however ;o)

It was a "found" shot.

>what is the background surface?
The top of a wall - Class A Red Engineering Brick.  I was lucky the body had not been left across a mortar gap in the brickwork or it would have spoiled (IMO) the shot.

The SOCO team has left now: it is just a chalk line around the body.

======== "cannot avoid the good words" section =============
<<<
Jeff Spirer - Alcatraz
that towering of the building...brings my fear of looking upwards to docked
ships out again impressive and scary for me... >>>
I find it hard to fault anything in this shot by Jeff.  it's a lesson in B&W photography and in particular how to present such images on the web.  Converging verticals can be a bit overpowering but here they work.

Bob