Re: Some questions from an exam for AMUSEMENT

>I thought I had a great education in photography, worked with an RIT
>graduate, Wil Giles and never got to know a portion of what those guys go
>through.

Steve, I should point out that these questions were from an exam for a course
that not all RIT photo students take. In fact, the High Speed/Time Lapse course
that I look after is designed as an introductory, general, course for Imaging
and Photographic Technology students. This group comprises less than 10% of the
total (+/- 700) photo student body at RIT.

regards,

Andrew Davidhazy, School of Photographic Arts and Sciences/RIT
andpph@rit.edu                      http://www.rit.edu/~andpph