Re: Some questions from an exam for your amusement.

Steve,

> I would have said true, only because -- not having been privy to your
> lectures -- I would assume less of the surrounding scene would be a
> different prospective.

I agree wholeheartedly that absence from the lectures/discussions makes
some of the questions more problematic to answer. That is why I said
something like "for your amusement"!! :)  although hoping also that maybe
they might spark some thought and useful discussion. Which it seems they did.

maybe I should provide my take on what the answers might be?

andy