Re: Some questions from an exam for AMUSEMENT

----- Original Message -----
From: "ADavidhazy" <andpph@ritvax.rit.edu>
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Subject: Re: Some
questions from an exam for your amusement.

> Steve,
>
> > I would have said true, only because -- not having been privy to your
> > lectures -- I would assume less of the surrounding scene would be a
> > different prospective.
>
> I agree wholeheartedly that absence from the lectures/discussions makes
> some of the questions more problematic to answer. That is why I said
> something like "for your amusement"!! :)  although hoping also that maybe
> they might spark some thought and useful discussion. Which it seems they
did.

> maybe I should provide my take on what the answers might be?
>
> andy

I'd love to have your take on this.  What has amazed me, mostly was the
number of photographers on this list to whom this question was clear and
familiar.

I thought I had a great education in photography, worked with an RIT
graduate, Wil Giles and never got to know a portion of what those guys go
through.

S. Shapiro