Re: Review PF Gallery 031115

Per,

Thanks for Your comments!

>Peeter Vissak: Garden boats
>
>Eithe an upside-down reflection or a composite.  Either way, a surreal
>image.  The bright masonry in the lower left corner distracts, and the
>sunny atmosphere goes against the dream-like quality.  How about a
>cloudy, or even misty, day for a re-shoot?  On my side of the Baltic,
>we had our share of mists the last two weeks...

First -- I must admit, that this frame was not meant to be as it eventually looks like.
Actually I was simply sketching around (one of the favourable features of digital).
The picture was born when I was shopping, i.e. Photoshopping.

You are right about the atmosphere -- although heavy overcast is giving a real lot of blueish gray (the overwhelming state of weather and mood right here and right now), I don't prefer bright sunny parks or bright sunny forests.

The problem is, that the location is a couple of hundred kilometers NE from my place (supposing it actually wasn't a dream) and I do not happen to be there too often, alas!

Perhaps I should try to reshoot a dream after all (any suggestions about IR)?

Regards,

Peeter