Re: Review PF Gallery 031115

At 2:29 PM +0100 11/16/03, elgenper@telia.com wrote:
Emily L Ferguson: Flash on floor

At first I didn´t like it one bit, far preferring last week´s version. But now it starts to grow on me, with that enormous claw of shadow just looming over the horizon. The pillar and one leg is blown out, which detracts a bit from the mood (or does it, really...). Try cropping just below the round table top, getting rid of it altogether: I feel it would get even more mysterious and menacing then.

Thanks, Per. I'm not certain I like it either, actually. Not even certain one needs to like it.

As for my shadows, I really want to do it one more time and try to cast the shadow above the table top. Just haven't gotten around to thinking it through.

Hmm. If I place the flash so the back edge of the table breaks it up, will it cast a big two fingered hand above the table........ Now where would I put the flash...... Hmmm......
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@cape.com 508-563-6822