Re: PF Galleries on 11/15/03

Additionally, I have found the critiques of my submitted images over the years to be of value with the exception of the few who use criticism to inflate their own sense of limited self worth.

I agree...I've only participated in three galleries and the three pictures I've posted have received a variety of responses...I really appreciate both sides of the criticism as it opens my own eye a little better...I've never had formal training in photography and would likely not have the patience or the pride to spare in such, so this facilitates as a worthy substitute. I'm glad to be a part of the list, even when Bob rips my work and dignity to pieces ;)

Enjoy...Trevor Cunningham

"The optimist believes this is the best of all possible worlds.
 The pessimist fears it's true"  - J Robert Oppenheimer

http://www.geocities.com/tr_cunningham

Do you Yahoo!?