Re: PF Galleries on 11/15/03

Cap'n Jimmy <flyboy@sonic.net> wrote/replied to:

>         I think it would be a shame to bow out of the list because of
>the supercilious natterings of some self-styled finger pointing

Well, we showed great restraint until the 5th dumb message. Enough is
enough for some people. Anyone with such a thin skin needs some
lessons in toughening up.

>scold. There are a lot of folks on this list who are willing to think
>the best of other list members until when and if they provide
>evidence to the contrary. I cannot help but feel that a lot of
>newbies and lurkers do not post because of fears of an unfriendly

People always get help here. Sometimes they don't want to hear it, but
they always get it.

>response. Additionally, I have found the critiques of my submitted
>images over the years to be of value with the exception of the few
>who use criticism to inflate their own sense of limited self worth.

This BS, where does this come from? Is any criticism deemed by you to
be an attempt to inflate someone's ego? I feel sorry for you then.
Tell you what, when you submit, just say in your notes you don't want
criticism but something sugar coated and we'll all go easy on ya.

Jim Davis
- checkout the Motorcycle Headlight Relay Kit at:
http://jimdavis.oberro.com/html/bike_acc_.html