Re: PF Galleries on 11/15/03 - Jimmy/WRGill

>  Additionally, I have found the critiques of my submitted
> images over the years to be of value with the exception of the few
> who use criticism to inflate their own sense of limited self worth.

Jim

I really can't think of anyone else that fits the  description you
make above so I guess then it must be aimed at me (?)

Seriously, in all the time I've been here I personally have not had
one review by anyone that I felt was written  "to inflate their own
sense of limited self worth.".  Ergo I've eliminated all other
candidates.

I've had reviewers who "candy coat" everything and others who go
"straight for the jugular" but I honestly appreciated ever single one,
good or bad.   The only complaint I've had was the week recently when
I'd not had a single comment by Thursday.

So do speak up: name names.  We're all adults here (in years if not in
mind ;o)

Bob Talbot