Re: PF Galleries on 11/15/03

At 7:16 PM -0500 11/15/03, WRGill@aol.com wrote:
Ok my unfreindly freind, I'll butt out, I just found this to be an interesting group of people to use to catch up on my failing techniques. Sorry for the intrusion. WRGill, Carmel, CA, retired stock photographer.

No need to butt out. Just join us in a way that doesn't leave us having to help you along when the instructions are in plain view.

And we do generally use real, complete names before we descend into friendly nicknames!
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@cape.com 508-563-6822