>>-- Original Message --
>>Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 11:56:03 -0400
>

> Not bad: a whole month to get here ;o)
>
> Is that a PF record?
>

> Bob

Bob,

Looks like the delayed message is my fault, but I'm not sure how it happened. It appears to be an initial draft of a message which was revised and sent (and I received) in a timely manner. I revised my comments and included excerpts from the three reviews.

I thought the draft had been properly deleted...maybe not. What is not clear is why my mail program waited so long to send it.

If you don't recall receiving the revised message, I'll be glad to Email you a copy.

My apologies to the list.

Fletcher