Re: where's the 36 and up EX?

In a message dated 11/12/2003 2:17:22 PM Central Standard Time, shy_mel_photo@juno.com writes:

Is it just me or have the film companies stopped making 36 ex (and up) in
the rolls of film? Of course I've only looked in stores like Wal-Mart.

Don't EVER buy your film at Wal~Mart.  Their -no questions asked- return policy means You could end up with a roll of film that has set in someone's hot car glove box for over a week before they returned it & You Bought It!

jIMMY